City of Farley's ATV and Golf Cart Ordinances

ATV and Golf Cart Ordinances

Chief Cosselman needs the following documents to get your ATV and/or Golf Cart registered in accordance with the Ordinances:

ATV - Proof of insurance
Proof of licensing from the Dubuque County Courthouse in the Recorders office.

Golf Carts - Proof of Insurance.
This covers the permit for the vehicle but a reminder that anyone who is driving one of these vehicles needs to have a valid drivers license!

City of Farley | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2020 Intrado Corporation.